Monday, July 30, 2012

Critical Messaging

I'm a big fan of lurking on the message boards and watching people pick and snipe at each other, a true American pass-time. So imagine my sadness at the entirely absent and apathetic posting that's taken over the boards this year.

Aside from some sniping about the "quality" of the newsletter, and a few failed posts on ranking teams or defenses, there's been no activity to speak of at all. Why is that? Where did the pithy back and forth go? What did we do to be stuck with the likes of LetsGoCommando and thehammer as our entertainment centerpieces and an occasional diatribe from the Dude?

For the love of office boredom people, kick it into gear. Some of us need a distraction from the evil world of overflowing Outlook inboxes, excell spreadsheets, word documents and Facebook Angry Birds... I think I'm gonna win my tournament this week, 6 of each power up, score!

No comments:

Post a Comment